Concurrent AC1200 Dual band wireless router eliminate Wi-Fi Dead Zones &Double Coverage Of your Wi-Fi With Ease High performance antennas- 4x 3dBi high performance antennas, providing even better wireless performance&transmission rate.
It mainly used for provide free Wi-Fi service in big areas such as factory , community , street etc.
AC1200 Dual band wireless router
Pure White or Pure Black is optional
EU, US, UK, AU type, please contact us which is for your country.
Wi-Fi AP / Wi-Fi repeater , Router
802.11ac , IEEE 802.11n , IEEE 802.11b , IEEE 802.11g
64 , 128-bit WEP , WPA , WPA2-PSK
Wireless Data Rates
2.4G 300Mbps,5G 867Mbps
Network Management Type
Win xp , Win 2000 , Win 2008 , Win vista , Win7 32 , Win7 64 , Win8 32 , Win8 64 , MAC OS X
· Complies with IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n and 802.11 ac standards;
· Support Router, AP, Repeater and Client Mode;
· Improves wireless coverage in all WLAN networks;
· Simultaneous Dual Band speed up to 1200Mbps(2.4GHz + 5GHz)
· Dual Band connections for lag-free HD video steaming and gaming;
· Maximum WLAN security with WPA2, WPA and WEP(128/64);
· Easy wireless security encryption at a push of the WPS button;
· Function selection button- Multi-function operating selection, bring you the special networking
· LEDs indicator- Sharing the working conditions of device at any time
· RJ-45 Ethernet ports- Sharing 2x 10/100Mbps Ethernet LAN/WAN ports, providing a multiple-choice for you.
· Features a convenient power switch, enabling you to switch on/off;
· Software wizard for simple setup;
· Compact, wall plug design for convenient placement;
· External Omni-Directional antenna
· Function selection button- Multi-function operating selection, bring you the special networking situation
1.Wireless Router Mode (Default)
Creates an instant private wireless network and share Internet to multiple
Wi-Fi devices, which is suitable for most hotel and home network.
Extend existing Wi-Fi, improving signal strength and maximizing coverage.
3.Access Point Mode
Creates a wireless network for Wi-Fi devices.
4.WISP Client Router Mode
Simultaneous Wireless ISP access and sharing.
5.Client Mode (TV/Game Console)
Gives wired-only devices access to an existing Wi-Fi networks.
Q1: What is 2.4GHz vs. 5GHz? What are Single-band and Dual-band Routers?
A: GHz is simply the range — how it travels and how far it goes. There's 2.4GHz and 5GHz. You
would think 5GHz is better because it's a bigger number. Not necessarily.
2.4GHz is used for a lot of things around most homes — garage door openers, wireless home
security sensors, etc. It's also the frequency that has been used for every wireless router sold
since 1999. 2.4GHz is fine in many households, but in others it can be VERY crowded.
Single-band routers can only use one band at a time (either 2.4GHz or 5GHz). A dual band router
gets both 2.4GHz and 5GHz. Many of today's new routers are dual-band which gives you the best
of both worlds. But remember, 5GHz has limitations (walls, ceilings, floors). Depending on where
you place your router, you may still need a Wi-Fi extender or a second router to maximize Wi-Fi
speeds in your home. And while newer devices are going this route, many devices more than 2
years old may not be capable of using 5GHz. If you are upgrading a device in your home, you
should ensure that it can support 5GHz, wireless AC, and dual band.
Q2: Can we get sample to check quality?
A: Yes. Generally it takes 3~5 days for samples ready then we could do delivery to you.
Q3: Can the SSID of the router be set to the same SSID of the network it is extending?
A: The default name will be (Your SSID) but you can change it to whatever you like.
Q4: Can you do software customize?
A: Yes. We support software customize service. Due to it is not standard production, we would have quantity request, please talk with our sales about your requests.
Q5: Which way you can do delivery?
A: By air/express/sea as you’d like.