As more and more people would set up wireless doorbell, then what's the working principle? Here we would enterpret from the following:
Indoor wireless doorbell working principle:
1) the wireless signal receiver receives from the outdoor machine's wireless voice or the video signal, the main processor carries on the redundant error and the decoding processing to the reception signal, then will decode the video signal through the display display, and the decoded speech signal passes the D/a conversion to the analog signal, through the loudspeaker to play out;
2) the indoor machine of various peripherals such as call, Unlock and other buttons generated by the control signal, through the wireless signal transmitter out;
3) the use of microphone acquisition of voice signals, and the acquisition of analog signals to the digital signal, the main processor to the speech signal compression processing, and then the compressed signal transmitted through the wireless signal transmitter.
The working principle of the outdoor version is:
1) the use of microphone acquisition of voice and camera capture image signal, and the acquisition of analog signals to the analog to digital signal.
The main processor compresses and enhances the speech and digital image signal, and then emits the compressed signal through the wireless signal transmitter;
2) the peripheral such as the doorbell button, such as the control signal generated by the wireless signal transmitter out;
3) the wireless signal receiver receives the wireless voice signal which the indoor machine launches, the main processor will receive the speech signal to decompress the processing, then the digital mode converts the analog signal, plays out through the loudspeaker;
4) the wireless signal receiver receives the indoor machine to transmit the control signal, the main processor converts the received control signal to the lock control command, and launches to the unlocking controller through the short distance wireless emitter (usually uses the ZigBee protocol). After a general understanding of the wireless doorbell working principle, we should have a more detailed understanding of the wireless doorbell circuit, this can help us to better understand the wireless doorbell principle.
Previous: No Information