How to solve the frequent disconnection of wireless router
The role of the wireless router is to connect the wireless signal transmitted by the device, but in our daily life, the router may be frequently dropped or even crashed due to some reasons, thus affecting the user's network experience. The following, the wireless router manufacturer To teach everyone how to solve the problem of frequent drop of the wireless router.
1. Check whether the location of the wireless router is relatively closed, resulting in poor heat dissipation. If it does not occur in the past, it will affect the normal use of the router. Users can change the router to a location with better heat dissipation and ventilation.
2. Check whether the network signal itself is unstable. Users can try to remove the router and connect the computer directly with a network cable. Check whether the network signal is normal on the computer. If the network signal is normal, the problem is in the router. If the network signal is abnormal, the problem may be on the network signal or on the router.
3. Open the computer security software and perform a full scan on the computer. Check if the computer is poisoned and thus it is prone to failure when using the network. Delete the suspicious items that have been scanned and restart the computer to see if the problem is solved.
4. Restart the router. If the problem persists after rebooting, you can restore the router to the factory settings. However, remember to backup the router's configuration data before restoring the factory settings.
5. Use the router management software to check if someone is currently downloading files with your network, resulting in network instability. If this is the case, you can limit the speed of the user or blacklist, you can also change your The router password.